Saturday 5 January 2013

One year ends and another begins

One year ends and another begins





The year 2013 has begun and i am going to review what i wanted from last year as regards to my Gaming hopes for 2012 and my goals for 2013

You can see most of my completed goals here

The goals i never managed to completed out of the list of my gaming hopes were only:


Malifaux:
Make each of these forces to 35SS (Scrap level)
Liliths Neverborn (19/35)
Viktorias Outcasts (26/35)

Dreadfleet: (painting)

My Gaming:

Urban War
Syntha - W0/L0/D0
Triads - W1/L0/D0
V.A.S.A- W0/L2/D0
Koralon- W3/L1/D0

Warhammer 40'000
Orks - W1/L3/D0
                                                           Imperial guard - W1/L1/D0


Warhammer fantasy battle
Skaven - W0/L2/D2

Malifaux
Lilith - W1/L2/D0
 Viktoria - W0/L1/D1
Rasputina - W0/L1/D0

Warmachine
 Menoth - W0/L0/D0

Warmaster Ancients
mperial rome - W0/L0/D0
Norman - W0/L1/D1

Lord of the rings SBG
Minas Tirith - W1/L0/D0
Mordor Orcs - W0/L2/D0
Uruk hai - W0/L0/D0
Numenoreans - W0/L0/D0
High Elves - W0/L0/D1

Bushido -
Prefecture of Ryu - W1/L0/D0
Cult of Yurei - W0/L0/D0
Savage Wave - W0/L0/D0


As you can see i had a few good games with my Koralon. My Vasa not fairing quite so well.
there should be more games of Urban war in 2013
Warhammer 40k was interesting as the Ork games were played using fifth edition and i used my imperial guard in sixth edition.
Warhammer fantasy battles  games were used in preparation for the blood in the badlands campaign which i feel is placed on hold at the moment. 
Malifaux has had a good gaming run this years as i have been building up my three forces. I'm enjoying Victorias and Rasputina the most even though not the most successful.
I can hardly believe it has been a year since i have played Warmachine. Its not that its a bad game i just have been playing other games more.

Followers of my blog will notice i have a thing for painting up Warmaster forces and the ancient variety is no different, the gaming is slightly harder to come by with only a few players in my local area, i really like the game system and i wish i could play it more regularly.
Lord of the rings was a good change with the updated force structure. my elf list i wrote up was too outnumbered to be much use in mission while the Minas tirith fare a lot better.
Bushido i spent more time painting and had no time to play at the moment. 


2013


My 2013 wargaming hopes

Malifaux:

Make each of these forces to 35SS (Scrap level)

Liliths Neverborn (19/35)

Viktorias Outcasts (26/35)

Dreadfleet: (painting)

Bushido:
Savage wave
Cult of yurei

Warhammer 40'000
Chaos space marines (Death guard) 1000 points

Urban war
Neo-iskandrians - 300pts

No doubt i will have more projects added to this list as the year progresses.




With Malifaux i should get my Outcast done quite quickly as i only need to pick up and paint two more miniatures.  Maybe even pick up a few more for some variety.


Outcasts Crew type 1 - 35 - Scrap 

Viktoria -- 0 Pool
Bishop [10ss]
Ronin [5ss] - need to purchase
Ronin [5ss] - need to purchase
Sue [7ss] - needs painting
Taelor [8ss] 

Or

Outcasts Crew - 35 - Scrap

Viktoria -- 1 Pool
Bishop [10ss]
Convict Gunslinger [5ss]
Renegade Steamfitter Johan [6ss]
Ronin [5ss] - need to purchase
Taelor [8ss]




Lilith's Neverborn will take longer as i need to repair my cherub as it has broken off the base and will need pinned in place. i also need to buy a lot more miniatures for the Terror tots to grow into young Nephilim and onto mature Nephilim. What to add beyond that i am open to suggestions.



Warhammer 40'000
.
With my purchase of the Dark vengeance set last year i will make a small death guard force from the chaos space marines from the box and a few extras from my collections. i had to build myself a chaos sorcerer as i really like the new 40k psychic power system.


I am not sure what to do with the dark angels from the set. I will keep the characters as they are nice miniatures.

Well that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment