Saturday 22 October 2011

October update

October update

This month has been busy.

Now with Skelp gaming event over and Skirmish Livingston tomorrow. I'll be running demo games of Urban war,  I will post up a blog and pictures of the event.

The other thing that has been taking up my attention is Dreadfleet.
now i have only had one game so its a bit hard to say but i did enjoy it and the miniatures are amazing. Here are a few of the miniatures painted up to date.
Battle of the Cog's

Cogs of the Grand alliance surprised by an attack from a Sea Giant

The curse of Zandri

The Black Kraken (or the Blurry Kraken)

Role-playing-  I'm currently playing second edition Warhammer Fantasy RPG
 as  Mercenary Captain Hengis Buttermash, Knight of the Moot

Hengis Buttermash

one of his party
Fina
Extra update:
I've been slowly continuing with my Warhammer 40'000 Orks.

On a side note i have also started up a Wordpress account at www.kenziebacon213.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment